[Debichem-devel] [Debichem-commits] r847 - in /wnpp/avogadro: ./ debian/ debian/avogadro.install debian/changelog debian/compat debian/control debian/copyright debian/libavogadro0-dev.install debian/libavogadro0.install debian/rules

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Mon Nov 12 02:02:14 UTC 2007

Am Sonntag, den 11.11.2007, 21:32 +0000 schrieb Jordan Mantha:

> added intial packaging of avogadro
>
> Added:
[snip]
>     wnpp/avogadro/debian/libavogadro0-dev.install
[snip]

As long as there aren't at least a bunch of packages depending on the
-dev package, we shouldn't use a versioned development package. It
should better be libavogadro-dev. I left it untouched for the moment and
wait for your comments (or action).

IMHO here we (again) should decide, if we want to ship the library and
the -dev package or if we should simply statically link it into
avogadro.

However, there were some other issues I fixed a few seconds ago. See my
commit message. I think it explains, what I did and why. Hope that is ok
for you. Should fix an FTBFS (#450901) and should make the files
shorter.

Regards, Daniel