[Debichem-devel] [Debichem-commits] r847 - in /wnpp/avogadro: ./ debian/ debian/avogadro.install debian/changelog debian/compat debian/control debian/copyright debian/libavogadro0-dev.install debian/libavogadro0.install debian/rules

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Tue Nov 13 16:35:41 UTC 2007

On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 03:02:14AM +0100, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> IMHO here we (again) should decide, if we want to ship the library and
> the -dev package or if we should simply statically link it into
> avogadro.

Agreed, I think we should try to not to get too many library packages
introduced; avogadro looks like an end-user application to me, so
libavogadro might be the exposure of some internal implementation rather
than meant for outside developers?

If other project start to use libavogadro then of course we should ship
it.

Thanks for packaging it!

Michael