[Debichem-devel] RFS: bkchem

LI Daobing lidaobing at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 22:32:07 UTC 2007

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.11.6-1
of my package "bkchem".

It builds these binary packages:
bkchem     - Python based chemical structures editor

The upload would fix these bugs: 310165

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bkchem/bkchem_0.11.6-1.dsc

Changelog:

bkchem (0.11.6-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release 0.11.6.
  * First official build for Debian unstable (closes: #310165).

  [ Daniel Leidert ]
  * debian/bkchem.install: Install the official icon to pixmaps path.
  * debian/bkchem.menu: Adjusted icon path.
    (section): Menu section transition.
  * debian/bkchem_icon.xpm: Removed.
  * debian/control: Homepage field transition. Added Vcs-* fields.
    (Maintainer): Set the team as maintainer.
  * debian/copyright: Adjusted copyright. Fixed a typo.
  * debian/watch: Added.

  [ Michael Banck ]
  * debian/bkchem.install: Do not install the removed reportbug override.
  * debian/control (Uploaders): Added myself.
  * debian/README.Debian: Removed unofficial notice.
  * debian/reportbug/control: Removed.

  [ LI Daobing ]
  * debian/control: add me to uploaders.
  * debian/control: bump standards version to 3.7.2.
  * port to python-support.
    - debian/control: update
    - debian/rules: update
    - debian/compat: bump compat level to 5
    - debian/patches/02_fix_build_issues.dpatch: update
  * debian/bkchem.doc-base: remove blank line to satisfy lintian.
  * menu file like xpm file as icon
    - debian/bkchem.xpm: added, convert from bkchem.png and resize to 32x32
    - debian/bkchem.install: install debian/bkchem.xpm
    - debian/bkchem.menu: updated
  * debian/bkchem.dirs: don't install usr/share/bug/bkchem.
  * debian/patches/03_oasa_future.dpatch: python2.5 raise Syntax Error if
    'from __future__' is not in the begin.
  * debian/patches/04_bkchem_bkchem.dpatch: add current dir to sys.path
  * debian/patches/02_fix_build_issues.dpatch:
    + use sys.version instead of hard coded version
    + use `exec' in /usr/bin/bkchem
  * add desktop file support:
    + debian/bkchem.desktop: added
    + debian/bkchem.install: updated