[Debichem-devel] FYI: GCU status

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Sat Oct 13 00:00:56 UTC 2007

Hi,

I began updating of the gnome-chemistry-utils package. The update takes
place in the experimental part of our SVN, because GOffice still is in
experimental. However, the update I uploaded makes the package build.
But more things need to be done (see debian/TODO). Unfortunately I will
leave tomorrow morning and I will be away until Sunday evening. So feel
free to begin fixing of items mentioned in this TODO file. Or if you
find more issues, simply add them to the file.

Regards, Daniel