[Debichem-devel] liboggappth 0.96-1 is ready

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Tue Oct 30 14:44:03 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 10:58:14PM +0800, LI Daobing wrote:
> this is a new package, it is required by ghemical 0.95, please check
> it, and if it's OK, please upload it.

I had a look at it now:

 * upstream Licensing isn't particularly clear (I asked them to
   clarify), but I think it's safer to stay with what libghemical and
   ghemical have in their debian/copyright, namely gplv2only.

 * I think we shouldn't ship .la files if there is a pkg-config file.
   In this case, *.la files are deprecated.

Michael