[Debichem-devel] zh_CN.po for gperiodic 2.0.10

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Mon Sep 3 11:30:33 UTC 2007

On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 03:50:33PM +0800, LI Daobing wrote:
> a zh_CN.po for gperiodic 2.0.10 (I only translated the element name part.)

Hrm, could be that the mailing list manager strips attachments on this
list; maybe it is easier to file this as a bug. Issues which are
specific to one package should probably better be discussed in bugs than
on this list anyway, which is supposed to be higher level.  That might
make more sense once we switched the maintainers to a list, though.

Michael