[Debichem-devel] Weekly infolist of updatable packages (script ready)

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Wed Sep 12 00:34:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

I added a small perl script to the repository, that

- extracts the watch and changelog files from our repository
- processes them with uscan
- creates a report about updatable packages and packages, that miss a
watch file

I would like to run this script once a week and it then would send the
result to this list. Would you agree with it? Suggestions or objections?

It would need to whitelist my alioth mail address, because I would run
it via crontab entry.

Regards, Daniel