[Debichem-devel] [Debichem-commits] r685 - /unstable/TODO

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Tue Sep 18 21:28:38 UTC 2007

Am Dienstag, den 18.09.2007, 22:00 +0200 schrieb Daniel Leidert:
> Am Dienstag, den 18.09.2007, 19:39 +0000 schrieb LI Daobing:
>
> [..]
> > Modified:
> >     unstable/TODO
> > +    - xmakemol 5.16-1
>
> Please wait. The rules file need some update. There is some uncommon
> stuff I would like to fix.

[x] Done. IMHO this rules file is much cleaner. We should file a request
for upstream to add the xmake_anim.pl.1 variable to the man_MANS
variable in Makefile.am.

Further config.h in EXTRA_xmakemol_SOURCES is not nice. We should maybe
discuss this with upstream. Anybody in contact with them?

> Further I observe a compilation bug. I will examine this.

Found the problem. No fix necessary.

Regards, Daniel