[Debichem-devel] Contact Mr Philip Williams

ibeflx1 at tiscali.cz ibeflx1 at tiscali.cz
Mon Apr 28 19:45:57 UTC 2008

Hello my good friend.
How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?,I am
using this opportunity to inform you that this mlti-million-dollar
business has been concluded with the assistance of another partner from
India who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.

Due to your effort, sincerity,courage and trust worthiness You showed
during the course of the transaction.I have left a certified
international bank cheque for you worth of $1,200,000.00 cashable
anywhere in the world.

CONTACT: Mr.Philip Williams
Cotonou,Benin Republic.

His email address :phpwiliams at yahoo.fr
Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone
number/your correct mailing address where you want him to send the
cheque to you.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.
Hoping to hear from you.
Mr Felix Ibeh

Levnější povinné ručení? Ano, nyní s velkou slevou! Pohodlné on-line sjednání.