[Debichem-devel] [Announce] New tasks web pages for all CDDs

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Mon Aug 4 20:40:09 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008, Michael Banck wrote:

> I've requested to be added to the cdd alioth project now.

I did this yesterday.  Just tell me if you have any trouble
(either in private or here on this list, alternatively
on debichem list while keeping me on cc - I do not read
Debichem list)

> OK, I'll try to look into this in the near future.

Do not hesitate to ask in case of questions.  As I said: A
first simple categorsiation might enable me to write some
tasks files to give you a kick start.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--