[Debichem-devel] Attn: New Applicant,

obinabo2124real at aol.com obinabo2124real at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 16:15:50 UTC 2008

Attn: New Applicant,

There are vacancies for the positions you specified on your resume
(Mate/Deckhand/Bartender/Steward), onboard the cruise ship M.V. ALASKA,
owned by K-Cruises Company London and managed by K-Shipping & Cruises
GH Ltd. Your resume was posted to us for perusal by the British
Referral Service. Please inform us if you will be able to take up the
contract to work on board the ALASKA, as we also have very attractive
remuneration for staff and contractors. No sailing experience is
required, as the company will bear the responsibility of taking all new
applicants on a 3 weeks crash program on marine safety and survivor
techniques. The Vessel will be making a few trans-Atlantic crossings
annually but has her major route from Ghana to the United Kingdom and
other ports and marinas across Europe

We shall wait to hear from you within 7 working days of the receipt of
this message, and you are also to attach a copy of resume for
verifications. For more information about the company, you may visit
the company website at http://www.kcruises.biz.ly

Best Regards,
Mr. Adam Armstrong
Job Recruitment & Placement officer