[Debichem-devel] [Pkg-scicomp-devel] A great list of scientific software

Thomas Weber thomas.weber.mail at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 06:43:52 UTC 2008

Am Dienstag, den 12.08.2008, 22:54 +0200 schrieb Sylvestre Ledru:
> Hello,
>
> Guys from Scubuntu (A future non-official-yet scientific version of
> Ubuntu) have compiled a fantastic list of Scientific Software:
> http://scubuntu.meraka.org.za/wiki/Scientific_Software

What are the criteria for this list?

http://scubuntu.meraka.org.za/wiki/Scientific_Software
=> Social Sciences => Matrixer
	=> http://matrixer.narod.ru/

System requirements	 Windows 95 (!)

Latest release 2004

Winsolve:
WinSolve is a 32 bit Windows program for solving (nonlinear) models
Two versions of WinSolve are now available for 120 day evaluation:
Licenced copies of WinSolve can now be purchased through Timberlake
Consultants.

I'm not talking about free vs. non-free here, but I think neither Debian
nor Ubuntu ship with a Windows kernel.

	Thomas