[Debichem-devel] drawxtl_5.3.dfsg.1-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Sun Dec 14 20:54:00 UTC 2008

JFTR:

Am Sonntag, den 14.12.2008, 18:03 +0000 schrieb Frank Lichtenheld:
> debian/copyright seems to miss information about
> the files from Michael Y. Polyakov (i.e. MC.* and
> mpVector.*)

True. They don't have a license nor a copyright string. That's why I
missed them. Unfortunately I cannot find a statement (even not on the
authors website). So I sent Michael Polyakov a mail, asking for
clarification of the situation.

> As a side note, since you already change the .orig.tar,
> you might want to remove the .symmtry.cxx.swp file, too.

Maybe 5.4 will be released soon. Then this won't be necessary.

Regards, Daniel