[Debichem-devel] libghemical: built twice because of CDBS (bug)

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Wed Feb 20 01:20:30 UTC 2008

Hi,

Fixing some lintian warnings in libghemical I found, that it is built
twice. The reason seems to be, that it is first built. Then config.sub
and config.guess are copied (fakeroot debian/rules binary) and then the
files are compiled/linked again.

Can we fix this by dropping CDBS and using a "plain" (self-written)
debian/rules file? Rewriting debian/rules to not require CDBS is easy.

The alternative would be to open a bug report against CDBS and hope for
a fix there.

Opinions? Objections? Maybe do the same for ghemical?

CCing LI.

Regards, Daniel