[Debichem-devel] drawxtl_5.3-2_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Mon Jan 21 19:47:02 UTC 2008
(new) drawxtl_5.3-2.diff.gz optional science
(new) drawxtl_5.3-2.dsc optional science
(new) drawxtl_5.3-2_i386.deb optional science
display crystal structures on ordinary computer hardware
DRAWxtl reads a basic description of the crystal structure, which includes
unit-cell parameters, space group, atomic coordinates, thermal parameters or
a Fourier map, and outputs a geometry object that contains polyhedra, planes,
lone-pair cones, spheres or ellipsoids, bonds, iso-surface Fourier contours
and the unit-cell boundary.
Four forms of graphics are produced:
(1) an OpenGL window for immediate viewing
(2) the Persistence of Vision Ray Tracer (POV-RAY) scene language for
(3) the Virtual Reality Modeling Language (VRML) for dissemination
across the Internet
(4) a Postscript rendering of the OpenGL window for those who want
high-quality output but do not have POV-RAY installed.
Changes: drawxtl (5.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control (Recommends): Turned into Suggests as of policy 2.2.1.
drawxtl (5.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (closes: #428750).
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 428750
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Debichem-devel