[Debichem-devel] mayer/unstable has dirty chroot (includes qt3-dev-tools), please requeue avogadro

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Sat Jul 26 12:47:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

avogadro FTBFS'd on mayer/unstable/mipsel, I tracked this down due to a
stale qt3-dev-tools that must be the chroot, apparently lrelease-qt3 has
a higher update-alternatives score than lrelease-qt4, or otherwise was
still around as /usr/bin/lrelease.  In any case, the build failure
includes lrelease-qt3's usage output.

Please remove that packages from mayer's unstable chroot and requeue
avogadro.

We will make sure that in future the proper lrelease binary is called in
all circumstances, but considering the impending freeze, we'd rather not
have to do another sourceful upload for this if possible.

thanks,

Michael