[Debichem-devel] [Pkg-scicomp-devel] Package categories

George Serbanut george.serbanut at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 15:15:56 UTC 2008

Hi Ondrej and Chris,

I know what means DFT (even if I am not chemist; my girlfriend is :D) and I
was looking for a software which can do DFT. I was even tempted to write it
myself, but I noticed the efforts from the Cornell University, so, I decided
to give it a chance.

I would package the DFT++, but next week I start my vacation and I planned
for this year a long trip by bike, so, I won't be able to do anything by the
end of September (my holiday is not so long, even if I wish for such one
:D). If nobody will do it by then,  I will try to do it.