[Debichem-devel] [Announce] New tasks web pages for all CDDs

Frederic Lehobey Frederic at Lehobey.net
Thu Jul 31 20:09:41 UTC 2008

Hi,

Michael Banck <mbanck at debian.org> (2008-07-27 02:05:07) :

  Well: http://lists.debian.org/debian-custom/2008/07/msg00023.html  :)

> Now the question is how to go from here.  Personally, I have the feeling
> the easiest way would be for the debichem team to maintain the
> science-chemistry package similar as the debian-med team seems to do for
> most biology packages.

  Yes, please do this. Debichem people are the most accurate and
relevant people to handle this.

>                         Otherwise, how are we going to request changes
> to the task package?  Should we file wishlist bug reports?

  Andreas answered to this: edit existing tasks or create your own
ones and we will be happy to link to them.

  Thanks for your work on Debichem.

Best regards,
Frédéric