[Debichem-devel] Proposal: Bits from Debian-science

Chris Walker chrisw at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Jul 31 23:39:03 UTC 2008

"Ondrej Certik" <ondrej at certik.cz> writes:

> > simple and honest answer:  we didn't know about debichem.

[snip]

> As Christophe said, I also don't follow all lists, it's just
> impossible.

Indeed.

What I think would be useful is "Bits from..." mails from
debian-science etc. If nothing else, it would increase the profile of
science in Debian.

Do others think this would be useful? Does anyone volunteer to write
one (or at least contribute news)?

The QA team have a wiki page[1] where their next report is in preparation
- perhaps that is an idea to copy.

Chris

[1]http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/Reports/Draft