[Debichem-devel] Reply me to (rosejonesb at yahoo.co.in)

Rose Jones rosejonesa at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jun 1 18:14:47 UTC 2008

Reply me to (rosejonesb at yahoo.co.in)
    My name isrose jones am a beautiful and romantic young girl , I saw your
profile today and loved it, i believe we can click together and
make something good out of it, you can reply me at my private email:
(rosejonesb at yahoo.co.in)contacting me through my private email address
strengthens our relationship to enable me send you my pictures and
tell you more about me. I love sharing my photo with my friends, and it
is only my friend that will know much about me, then, dear if you don't
mind, kind mail me at my above email address for us to know each other
well.
I will be waiting your sweet reply soon.
rose