[Debichem-devel] Build-dependency for rasmol: cbflib

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Mon May 5 05:47:16 UTC 2008

On Sun, 4 May 2008, Morten Kjeldgaard wrote:

> Ah! You are right of course! I have combined Teemu's and my changelog entries
> into named entries under release -1. The dget'able source package is now at:
>
> http://www.bioxray.au.dk/~mok/cbflib_0.7.9.1-1.dsc
>
> I have also made a new commit to the git repo.

Thanks for your work on cbflib.  As a final remark please teach upstream about
this issue:

I: cbflib source: source-contains-cvs-control-dir include/CVS
N:
N:   The upstream source contains a CVS directory. It was most likely
N:   included by accident since CVS directories usually don't belong in
N:   releases. When packaging a CVS snapshot, export from CVS rather than
N:   use a checkout. If an upstream release tarball contains CVS
N:   directories, you usually should report this as a bug to upstream.
N:
I: cbflib source: source-contains-cvs-control-dir examples/CVS
I: cbflib source: source-contains-cvs-control-dir getopt-1.1.4_cbf/gnu/CVS
I: cbflib source: source-contains-cvs-control-dir getopt-1.1.4_cbf/CVS
I: cbflib source: source-contains-cvs-control-dir getopt-1.1.4_cbf/po/CVS
I: cbflib source: source-contains-cvs-control-dir pycbf/xmas/CVS
I: cbflib source: source-contains-cvs-control-dir pycbf/CVS
I: cbflib source: source-contains-cvs-control-dir mswin/lib/CVS
I: cbflib source: source-contains-cvs-control-dir mswin/CVS
I: cbflib source: source-contains-cvs-control-dir html_graphics/CVS
I: cbflib source: source-contains-cvs-control-dir src/CVS
I: cbflib source: source-contains-cvs-control-dir lib/CVS
I: cbflib source: source-contains-cvs-control-dir doc/CVS
I: cbflib source: source-contains-cvs-control-dir bin/CVS
I: cbflib source: source-contains-cvs-control-dir CVS
I: cbflib source: source-contains-cvs-control-dir m4/CVS

I just uploaded the cbflib package and now we should keep fingers crossed
to get it included soon to enable the new rasmol version go into Debian
Lenny.

IN any case I would recommend to coordinate future work of cbflib and
rasmol with DebiChem team (especially using this team as maintainer).

Kind regards and thanks for maintaining cbflib

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de