[Debichem-devel] psicode issues

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Mon May 5 18:16:10 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 01:14:34AM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Current psicode package has two problems:
>
> (1) conflict with extrema package
>
> The could be solved. We should simply rename the binary to (maybe)
> psi3-extreme. We just need to grep through the source and change all
> occurrences of the binary name. Is there someone, who wants to do it
> (I'm still busy till next week)? If not, psicode will not be shipped
> with lenny.

Well, I think a more general approach is ok, I think all those helper
binaries should be prepended by psi3- or psi3_ (or just psi-/psi_,
dunno).  Unfortunately, psicode does not seem to have a configure
option for this, so maybe we could file a feature request but for this
or implement it ourselves.  Will take a while though, I fear.

Michael