[Debichem-devel] Urgent Proposal

Wang Hsiang mr.wanghsiang01 at yahoo.com.hk
Fri Apr 24 11:00:40 UTC 2009

Greetings,

 With due respect, I am Mr. Wang Kuang Hsiang, Director of Operations and
Head Wealth Management Division of Taiwan Business Bank (TBB) Taipei,
Taiwan. I have  a  business proposal of about $21.5M USD for you. Should
you be  interested in working with me on this, do indicate your interest
by sending me your full names, phone number and current residential
address. I would prefer you reach me via my personal email address:

Email: wangkuang7373 at yahoo.com.hk

 Once I hear from you, I immediately will provide you with further
information on logistics of having these funds moved.

Sincerely,
Mr. Wang Kuang Hsiang.