[Debichem-devel] YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS WON THE HONDA LOTTERY PRIZE OF £1.500 000.00 POUNDS.

HONDA LOTTERY RESULT hondaloto_result at easymailers.co.cc
Wed Apr 29 12:40:52 UTC 2009

HONDA LOTTERY

754 MAIN ROAD, BIGGIN HILL,
LONDON,
UNITED KINGDOM.

AWARD NOTIFICATION

HONDA FR V 2009

CONGRATULATIONS!

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the long awaited
results of the HONDA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAMME held on
29th April, 2009. You were entered as dependent clients with Reference
Serial Number: K44CBL475 and Batch number:HDC-451-5754-14BL.Your email
address attached to the Ticket Number: 01225498775436 that drew the
Lucky Winning Numbers (1-5-6-8-7-4-5-2) which consequently won the
Lottery in the 2nd category, in four parts.

You have been approved for a payment of £1.500 000.00 ( One Million
Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling ) in cash credited
to file Reference Number: HDCA/4155247787001-A.This is from a total
cash prize of Five Million Euros shared among all our International
Winners in all categories.

Congratulations!!!
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from 50,000 (Fifty thousand) names of email users around the world, as
part of our international promotion program. Due to mixed up of some
names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award personal, till
your claims has been processed and your funds remitted to you. This is
a part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or
unwarranted participants or imposter's, taking advantage of the
situation. You are to contact your/our-accredited agent for your claim
now.

NOTE: YOU ARE ADVISED TO KEEP THIS SECRET FROM THE PUBLIC TO PREVENT
DRAGGING AND DOUBLE CLAIMING OF YOUR PRIZE FOR SECURITY REASONS.

NOTE: all correspondence must be sent to our claims officer, Rev Fr
charleswillams, fill the below information and send to Rev Fr
charleswillams for the immediate claims of your awarded prize:

1) Your full name:

2) Your full address:

3) Sex:

4) Age:

5) Occupation:

6) Mobile number:

7) Serial Number:

8) Batch number:

9) Country:

10) Nationality:

Rev Fr charleswillamsHONDA CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY.
Email: revfrankjackson44 at hotmail.com

Best Regards,
Stephen Keythe,
Honda Award Notification Officer.