[Debichem-devel] pdb2pqr_1.5-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Manuel Prinz manuel at debian.org
Fri Dec 25 16:34:45 UTC 2009

Hi Barry,

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 11:38:53PM +0000, Barry deFreese wrote:
> * A lot of copyright holders are not listed in debian/copyright
> * Some files are licensed under Zope Public License, not documented in debian/copyright

Those are not used during build end do not end up in the binary packages. All of those
are already in Debian, so I did not consider this to be a problem.

> * Upstream tarball ships PDF and PS files, not recreated at runtime

Those are also not installed, only the HTML documentation.

Would repackaging solve these issues?

> * pdb2pqr depends on python-xml, which has been removed from Debian.

I did not notice this, it build fine in a pbuilder chroot when I uploaded it. I'll
take care of that.

Best regards
Manuel