[Debichem-devel] [Pkg-openmpi-maintainers] Open MPI 1.3 related rebuilds

Manuel Prinz debian at pinguinkiste.de
Wed Jan 28 12:45:50 UTC 2009

Am Dienstag, den 27.01.2009, 21:54 -0600 schrieb Dirk Eddelbuettel:
> Yes, alpha has come up before.  Manuel, will the VampirTrace patch revert the
> logic of the #define statments for this as well?  As I recall, Adam's
> analysis indicated something rather similar.

This is what Jeff (upstream) told me. I included the patch in SVN but am
still having some warning message in the autoreconf run. I'm unsure if
it's a blocker. My plan is to also include the MIPS patch but it does
not apply cleanly and needs some manual work. I'll figure that out today
and upload then, if there are no objections.

Best regards
Manuel