[Debichem-devel] reply

ggbuba5 ggbuba5 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 02:07:36 UTC 2009

Hello Dear,

I would like to apply through this medium for your  co-operation and to
secure  an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you and my
family in your country.I have a substantial capital i honorably intend to
invest in your country into a very lucrative business venture of which you
are to advise and execute the said venture over there under your management
for the mutual benefits of both of us.

Your able co-operation is to become my business partner in your country and
create ideas on how money will be invested, properly managed and the type of
investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your
assistance.

Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction
sincerely by protecting our interests and upon your acceptance of this
proposal, I would furnish you with the full detailed information,
procedure,amount involve and mutually agree on your percentage interest or
share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and
investing the money. I am looking forward to your urgent and positive
response for us to discuss details.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Yours sincerely,
Ms. Grace Buba & Family