[Debichem-devel] avogadro-data package (and python-avogadro)

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Fri Nov 13 15:31:36 UTC 2009

Hi,

there is still a problem, python-avogadro does not install:

Setting up python-avogadro (1.0.0-2) ...
file does not exist: /usr/share/libavogadro/extensionScripts/example.py
pycentral: pycentral pkginstall: error byte-compiling files (2)
pycentral pkginstall: error byte-compiling files (2)
dpkg: error processing python-avogadro (--configure):

Probably the binary-fixup/python-avogadro is too late in the game,
/usr/share/pyshared-data/python-avogadro already got populated with
example.py.  At this point, I am not sure whether another hack is the
right answer, maybe we should see about reproducing and debugging the
reported startup crash?

Michael