[Debichem-devel] Processed (with 11 errors): tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat Nov 14 07:06:13 UTC 2009

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # Sat Nov 14 07:03:11 UTC 2009
> # Tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
> # http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> #
> # Source package in NEW: lesstif2
> tags 330057 + pending
Failed to alter tags of Bug 330057: Not altering archived bugs; see unarchive.

> # Source package in NEW: lesstif2
> tags 479779 + pending
Failed to alter tags of Bug 479779: Not altering archived bugs; see unarchive.

> # Source package in NEW: lesstif2
> tags 496081 + pending
Failed to alter tags of Bug 496081: Not altering archived bugs; see unarchive.

> # Source package in NEW: lesstif2
> tags 439186 + pending
Failed to alter tags of Bug 439186: Not altering archived bugs; see unarchive.

> # Source package in NEW: lesstif2
> tags 87745 + pending
Failed to alter tags of Bug 87745: Not altering archived bugs; see unarchive.

> # Source package in NEW: lesstif2
> tags 503361 + pending
Failed to alter tags of Bug 503361: Not altering archived bugs; see unarchive.

> # Source package in NEW: lesstif2
> tags 409093 + pending
Failed to alter tags of Bug 409093: Not altering archived bugs; see unarchive.

> # Source package in NEW: lesstif2
> tags 356017 + pending
Failed to alter tags of Bug 356017: Not altering archived bugs; see unarchive.

> # Source package in NEW: lesstif2
> tags 43640 + pending
Failed to alter tags of Bug 43640: Not altering archived bugs; see unarchive.

> # Source package in NEW: lesstif2
> tags 314440 + pending
Failed to alter tags of Bug 314440: Not altering archived bugs; see unarchive.

> # Source package in NEW: lesstif2
> tags 396199 + pending
Failed to alter tags of Bug 396199: Not altering archived bugs; see unarchive.

> # Source package in NEW: console-setup
> tags 536614 + pending
Bug #536614 [localechooser] Provides wrong information about the encoding of the locales
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: console-setup
> tags 548262 + pending
Bug #548262 [console-setup-mini] console-setup-mini does not "own" /etc/default/console-setup
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: console-setup
> tags 536600 + pending
Bug #536600 [console-setup-udeb] Doesn't reconfigure CODESET, CHARMAP and FONT when the language is changed
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: console-setup
> tags 548837 + pending
Bug #548837 [console-setup] Console keymap not set when rebooting after install
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: console-setup
> tags 546740 + pending
Bug #546740 [console-setup] console-setup: Should permit personnal keymaps
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: console-setup
> tags 546983 + pending
Bug #546983 [console-setup-mini] console-setup-mini: fails to set the keyboard layout (and falls back to "us" layout)
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: console-setup
> tags 542003 + pending
Bug #542003 [console-setup] settings chosen from console-setup-udeb not preserved on installed system
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: avogadro
> tags 555627 + pending
Bug #555627 [python-avogadro] python-avogadro: avogadro terminates after throwing an instance of 'boost::python::error_already_set'
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: scilab-ann
> tags 556167 + pending
Bug #556167 [wnpp] ITP: scilab-ann -- Scilab toolbox for artificial neural networks
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: scilab-swt
> tags 556171 + pending
Bug #556171 [wnpp] ITP: scilab-swt -- Scilab Wavelet Toolbox
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)