[Debichem-devel] RfC: avogadro into Experimental, RM for unstable/testing

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Tue Sep 22 13:19:20 UTC 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 11:42:57PM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> avogadro seems to be pretty unstable atm. It further suffers a bug not
> shoing special characters in the translations (#538075). So I propose we
> put avogadro into Experimental and remove it from testing and unstable
> by RoM.

It's not unstable as-is, just some functionality seems to be crashing.
It might make sense to remove it from testing, but it is OK to have it
in unstable right now.

I tested a git snapshot a few weeks ago, and it was much better than
0.9.8, there seem to have been some last-minute regressions.

I don't know about the i18n/l10n issue, though.

Michael