[Debichem-devel] packaging jmol, was Re: I want to contribute

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Fri Jul 16 12:14:27 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 11:31:57AM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> We wouldn't mind having it in the debichem repository, either.  I'd be
> willing to co-maintain it.

Using DebiChem SVN and do it in group maintenance in the DebiChem team
would most probably the best choice.  Please keep me informed once you
have moved the SVN because I need to update the Debian Med tasks file
which is listing Jmol as prospective package.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de