[Debichem-devel] Processed: retitle 602388 to avogadro: Crash on Undo after erasing of any atom with attached Hs

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Fri Nov 5 09:42:10 UTC 2010

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 602388 avogadro: Crash on Undo after erasing of any atom with attached Hs
Bug #602388 [avogadro] avogadro: Crash on Unoo after erasing of any atom with attached Hs
Changed Bug title to 'avogadro: Crash on Undo after erasing of any atom with attached Hs' from 'avogadro: Crash on Unoo after erasing of any atom with attached Hs'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

602388: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=602388
Debian Bug Tracking System