[Debichem-devel] Currently uncategorized packages maintained by DebiChem team

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Oct 4 13:28:11 UTC 2010

Hi,

I tried to apply the categorisation of the DebiChem tasks to the qa DDPO
view which can be activated when adding "&ordering=3" parameter to the
general view.  When doing so I realised the there are remaining packages
in "main" which means "not categorised in tasks", which makes them not
available in the DebiChem web sentinel([1],[2]).

   http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debichem-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org&ordering=3#main

I'm volunteering to implement your suggestion in what category those
packages should be inserted.  Just let me know what you think.
Alternatively any DD can add the package names themselves in.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] http://blends.alioth.debian.org/debichem/tasks
[2] http://blends.alioth.debian.org/debichem/bugs
[3] svn://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/projects/debichem/trunk/debichem/tasks

--
http://fam-tille.de