[Debichem-devel] [Debichem-commits] r2548 - in /unstable/openbabel/debian: changelog control rules

Daniel Leidert Daniel.Leidert.Spam at gmx.net
Thu Oct 28 11:23:19 UTC 2010

[..]
>   * debian/rules: Rewrote using dh7.
> --- unstable/openbabel/debian/rules (original)
> +++ unstable/openbabel/debian/rules Thu Oct 28 09:31:10 2010
[snip]
> +%:
> +	dh $@ --builddirectory=$(CURDIR)/build

Can we please enable parallel builds here (dh sets -j1 explicitly
otherwise)? I can test in the evening, if the openbabel build system
works with parallel builds.

%:
	dh $@ --builddirectory=$(CURDIR)/build --parallel

I would further suggest to override dh_install to list missing files.

Regards, Daniel