[Debichem-devel] jmol_12.0.28-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Sat Apr 9 09:11:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

sorry for not getting back to this earlier.

On Fri, Apr 08, 2011 at 01:04:29PM +0000, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> As I haven't received an answer on <E1Q4um9-0000gm-Qh at franck.debian.org>
> and there also doesn't seem to be fixed package uploaded, I hereby reject
> the package from NEW.
>
> The reported problem was:
>
> I fear I can't accept your package, yet.  The license and copyright holders
> of the files in jars/vecmath1.2-1.14.tar.gz seem to be missing in your
> debian/copyright file.  Otherwise it is fine.

I missed vecmath when I stripped all the shipped jars in the upstream
tarball.  In any case, it wasn't used for the binary packages but I
guess it's better to have it removed as well.

As you rejected it, I guess we can now upload a new orig tarball without
that offending tarball?

Thanks,

Michael