[Debichem-devel] jmol_12.0.28-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Mon Apr 11 20:55:32 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 09, 2011 at 10:32:20PM +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> * Michael Banck <mbanck at debian.org> [110409 11:11]:
>
> > As you rejected it, I guess we can now upload a new orig tarball without
> > that offending tarball?
>
> Yes, exactly.

We have now uploaded jmol_12.0.40-1. The upstream changes are quite
minimal to the origianl 12.0.28 upload, mostly stipping out the
offending tarball and adding the tools/ directory which was in
subversion all the time and shipped as a Debian patch in the last
upload.  Some translations got added as well.

For your convenience, a diff between the two tarballs is attached.

Thanks,

Michael