[Debichem-devel] cclib

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Wed Apr 13 18:36:17 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch, den 13.04.2011, 11:52 +0200 schrieb Karol M. Langner:

[..]
> I believe that I fixed all these things, except the clash of the names. What is
> the best way to change the name of a file which is specified in debian/cclib.install?

By renaming it later:

override_dh_install:
	dh_install
	mv debian/cclib/usr/bin/foo debian/cclib/usr/bin/foobar

or by don't using dh_install but `install' (note that this requires,
that you make sure, usr/bin exists in debian/cclib, e.g. by listing it
in cclib.dirs):

override_dh_install:
	dh_install
	install cclib/foo debian/cclib/usr/bin/foobar

[..]
> > So this is the boilerplate we are talking about. "Copyright ...." and
> > then "This library is ...." up to "You should have received ...". See
> > e.g. the debian/copyright of other packages in our SVN.
>
> OK. The "Copyright ..." part is already in the copyright paragraph. Do I need
> to repeat it in the license section?

No.

Regards, Daniel