[Debichem-devel] cclib

Karol M. Langner karol.langner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 12:13:50 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 08:36:17PM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 13.04.2011, 11:52 +0200 schrieb Karol M. Langner:
>
> [..]
> > I believe that I fixed all these things, except the clash of the names. What is
> > the best way to change the name of a file which is specified in debian/cclib.install?
>
> By renaming it later:
>
> override_dh_install:
> 	dh_install
> 	mv debian/cclib/usr/bin/foo debian/cclib/usr/bin/foobar
>
> or by don't using dh_install but `install' (note that this requires,
> that you make sure, usr/bin exists in debian/cclib, e.g. by listing it
> in cclib.dirs):
>
> override_dh_install:
> 	dh_install
> 	install cclib/foo debian/cclib/usr/bin/foobar

I chose the first option, but ir it supposed to be cclib.dirs or just 'dirs'? In the
manual (http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/dother.en.html) there is only mention
or 'dirs'.

Also, how can I check if my new script name (ccda) is not used by another package?

Thanks,
Karol

--
written by Karol M. Langner