[Debichem-devel] cclib

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Mon Apr 18 21:19:24 UTC 2011

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 09:58:07AM +0200, Karol M. Langner wrote:

> > > Thanks for the links. I wrote up minimal manpages for both ccget and ccda.
> >
> > I will check that later. JFTR: ccget and ccda are not very specific.
> > There is a high chance, that we will see a file conflict sooner or
> > later. Any chance to rename them to cclib-cda and cclib-get?
>
> Dobe in r2699.

You should rename the manpages accordingly I think, the lintian warning
is back.

I further see this one again:

W: cclib source: build-depends-on-python-dev-with-no-arch-any

Probably my fault for suggesting to Build-Depend on that, apparantly
"python" would be sufficient (but not a big deal anyway).

Finally, I think it would be prudent to tighten the Depends of cclib on
python-cclib, currently it is unversioned.  Not sure how tightly the
scripts (and tests I guess) are coupled to python-cclib, but as the
scripts appear non-trivial. I would say a (= ${source:Version}) would
be ok, but what do the others think?

Michael