[Debichem-devel] cclib_1.0.1-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Tue Jul 26 11:29:58 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 10:40:59PM +0200, Karol M. Langner wrote:
> Thank for all these pointers. I've addressed all the points on my local machine,
> and wanted to commit them to the svn repo, but discovered I could. I get a
> "Denied (publick key).", message... so I added my public key to my Alioth account,
> which had no keys. Is that enough to allow me to upload in a few hours?
>
> I ask, because I must ahve uploaded 2 months ago, and I'm not sure why I can't
> now (from the same machine).

Yeah, that's weird.  Apparently you still weren't able to commit there?

Can you login to alioth.debian.org via SSH?  If that doesn't work
either, it's likely to be a problem with your public key.  Also make
sure you use the right username to login/commit (kml-guest I guess).

If you use irc, you can try to ask about it in #alioth on
irc.debian.org, or open a ticket/mail the admins there.

I'd like to help you, but not sure I can do anything about it.

Michael