[Debichem-devel] Citations [Was: r3118 - /projects/debichem/trunk/debichem/tasks/abinitio]

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Fri Jan 27 15:10:26 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 08:42:33AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> just a hint:  Charles Plessy is working in gathering the data inside
> debian/upstream-metadata.yaml files into UDD.  I have finshed code which
> in turn parses this to use the citation information from there to take
> it over to the tasks pages.  We will announce this once it is finished
> which has the consequence that the citation information can be
> maintained inside the package instead of in the tasks files.  The
> additional advantage would be that this would enable automatic
> generation of common BibTeX files for Debian packaged software etc.

Yeah, I saw that and I think it would be great.  I was just wondering
whether I could express the desired citation accordin to upstream with
the current system.

I guess I asked this several times already, but are those pages
regenerated automatically after changes, or does somebody have to push a
trigger?

> BTW, did you made up your mind abyout a crystallography task[1]?

I think it would be useful, but I would probably shift around tasks a
bit more when I get to it.

I will post an RfC on this list once I finalized the task structure in
my head.

Michael