[Debichem-devel] ACESIII-3.0.7 Availability

Ajith perera perera at qtp.ufl.edu
Wed Jul 18 11:36:31 UTC 2012

Dear Michael: I will make a tar file of the prerealese version of 3.0.7 and
put
it in my dropbox so that you can pick it up. However, it would be nice
if you can provide temporary guest access to your machine  to sort
out the issues that you are having  with your installation. My feeling is
that it need some attention from one of us here. If that is nearly
impossible
then we will try our best to work from distance to help you to get it
running.

Thanks, Best regards, Ajith Perera.