[Debichem-devel] ITP: xcrysden -- visualization tool for crystalline structures

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Fri Mar 9 20:25:27 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-02-21 at 01:03 +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> I had a quick looks and it looks pretty perfect.
>
> If you want to maintain it as part of Debichem you should change the
> Maintainer to "Debichem Team <debichem-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org>"
> and Uploaders to yourself, and, for practical purposes, myself (Michael
> Banck <mbanck at debian.org>), as well as adding the "DM-Upload-Allowed:
> yes" field.
>
> I will take a closer look in the next days, but do not expect any major
> issues.

Michael,

I updated xcrysden debianized package according to your guidelines. New
package is available on:

http://www.xcrysden.org/download/debian/

The uploaded version is 1.5.51, but this is essentially 1.6 that will be
released shortly. Let me know if you find some issues, and I will adopt
accordingly. Do you have some time estimate when xcrysden can/will be
uploaded to Debian?

Regards, Tone
--
Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html