[Debichem-devel] Package cain might fit into DebiChem tasks

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Thu May 17 12:55:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 02:38:24PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I wonder whether you want to include cain into DebiChem tasks.

Good idea, it would definitely fit into Debichem in general.

I am just afraid it fits none of the existing tasks rather well.

We could either create a new task "Kinetics" (I have seen some other
projects which are not packaged yet), or possibly a new task
"Education" (which might be a good idea in general, we have a couple of
packages which fit, though maybe we should coordinate with debian-edu).

In the end, I am just not sure how ambitious cain is, i.e. whether it is
really targetted at research, or more teaching.

Michael