[Debichem-devel] Introduction

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Nov 22 07:26:48 UTC 2012

Hi Sebastian,

thanks for your introduction.

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 08:11:42PM +0100, Sebastian Gibb wrote:
> Dear Debichem-Team,
>
> I just joined the Debichem-Team in this morning and I would like to introduce
> myself.
> I study human medicine at the University of Leipzig (Germany) since October
> 2007. Currently I'm being in the sixth, the last year which is so called the
> "practical year". This year is divided into three parts: 4 month surgery, 4
> month internal medicine, and 4 month of your choice (I will choose
> anesthesiology). Additional I do a further split to work 2 month in the
> Institute of Laboratory Medicine (where I'm now).

As I wrote in my mail to Filippo it is perfectly fine to keep mass
spectroscopy applications here in DebiChem.  Given your profile I'd
recommend to have a look at Debian Med packages[1] and perhaps you
might consider lurking on Debian Med mailing list[2].

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/
[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/