[Debichem-devel] [ANN] Removing myself from Uploaders field in several packages

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Mon Apr 1 14:24:06 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

I'm a member of the debichem team for a long time. During the past years
I always added myself to the Uploaders field of packages I touched. This
doesn't feel right anymore. I therefor decided to drop my name from all
those team maintained packages I don't feel responsible for in first
place. Just to be clear, that doesn't mean I won't help with packaging
anymore :) I'll just handle it in a different way: add my contributions
to debian/changelog and do eventually uploads in the name of the
debichem team (dch -r -M; e.g. in cclib-data).

Regards, Daniel