[Debichem-devel] VOTCA available on my PPA

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Tue Dec 10 10:02:24 UTC 2013

Hi Christoph,

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 02:55:04PM -0600, Christoph Junghans wrote:
> I finalize found the time to make the first steps to package VOTCA for Debian.
> The source/binary builds are available on
> <https://launchpad.net/~ottxor/+archive/votca>.
>
> Please have a look and help me to improve it, so that I can hand it
> over to debichem soon.

Sorry that I did not get around to review it yet, I was quite busy over
the last weeks :(

I've added you to the Debichem project on Alioth now, welcome!

Are you subcribed to debichem-devel?

The next step would be to import your packaging into the Debichem
repositories, either as subversion or git.  I am personally still using
subversion myself, but I am happy to review your package in git as well,
of course.

Let me know what you think and let's get this moving forward.

Best,

Michael