[Debichem-devel] Redundant citations in tasks files (Was: r3692 - in /projects/debichem/trunk/debichem: debian/changelog tasks/abinitio tasks/modelling tasks/molmech tasks/visualisation)

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Sun Feb 17 10:25:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:54:37PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I think I have said it previousely, but to be sure I will repeat:  If
> there is a debian/upstream file the citation information in the task is
> totally ignored.

Right, no problem.  That commit was a revert to roll back the split up
of tasks - I might have missed some further commits which cleaned up the
references later on.  I removed some (by now) redundant reference
information in the visualization task but missed the abinito/molmech
tasks, thanks for notifying.

Unfortunately, I did not have more time Friday night (or since then) to
further clean up the tasks but hope to get to it this afternoon.

Michael