[Debichem-devel] psi4_4.0~beta5-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Mon Sep 23 20:27:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 04:01:53PM +0000, Luca Falavigna wrote:
> upstream tarball contains an embedded copy of boost 1.53.

As boost is DFSG-free, I hope this is informational?  We build PSI4 with
the system boost, and I don't see the point of removing perfectly fine
software from tarballs, so long as they are not being used for building.

> Also, some files have the following header:
>
> //   The code is property of LIBROW
> //   You can use it on your own
> //   When utilizing credit LIBROW site

Thanks for catching this, I've filed this bug upstream
(http://code.google.com/p/m-a-d-n-e-s-s/issues/detail?id=48), but it
does not seem like they are likely to remove this.  We will remove those
files from the source, as they are not used for building at all.

Cheers,

Michael