[Debichem-devel] votca-csg 1.2.3 needs packaging, too

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Tue Apr 29 09:36:50 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 05:38:07PM -0600, Christoph Junghans wrote:
> this bugs is only 50% fixed as part 2, votca-csg, needs a package, too.

True, but usually ITP bugs get filed per (source) package, not per
project.  We could clone it, but as this bug got archived, I am not sure
whether it's worth it. Or we could file another ITP bug, but I guess
it's rather unlikely somebody will be duplicating our work.

In any case, votca-csg is next on my list, sorry for being so slow :-/

Michael